Monday 13 May 2013

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



In researching my target audience I found that it was a lot easier to use the internet to obtain the results rather than going around ad asking questions to each one of them to fill out my questionnaire. I have used an online website (QuestionPro) in order to create an online survey.       By pitching my survey online I was able to get reliable data/information and it’s a quicker way. This because I have asked people to fill out my questionnaire through social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. 

 I have used Adobe Photoshop to manipulate the images I have used in my magazine in order to make “the hyperreal effect”. This was the first time using this software so I learnt the basic function on the software, then using the software was easy and quick in editing the pictures.

Front Page



Contents page

 

 
 
Double Page Spread

 

The disadvantage of using this software is that once the image is edited, and that imagine is modified this will destroy the original image, where as other editing software will allow you to preview and process the photos without destroying the original.

 

After I have edited the images, now I was able to construct my music magazine. In order to do this I used Microsoft Publisher as it was easy to create the magazine. Obviously compared to major publishing houses, Microsoft publisher is not a high standard software, however I still managed to produce as professional as possible. Also I knew how to use Microsoft Publisher therefore there was no needs to learn how to use it as I did for Adobe Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment